Friday, June 13, 2008

Weather Experts Challenge Al Gore

Here is the latest of many debunkings of man-caused global warming by emminent weather experts, in this case the founder of the Weather Channel, John Coleman. As he notes, he is not alone, since thousands of scientists (Thirty-one thousand, of which 9,000 are Ph.ds) have been listed who refute man-caused global warming.

I'm still on the road, so I'll do more on this later. However, I note desperation in the Al Gore acolytes, and Al has not accepted any of the many offers of debate on the issue.

Al, debate me, and I'll clean up on you. I will speak with no notes, no slides, and no assistants, and you will be toast.

I'll even tell you what my main points will be: previous periods of natural climate change, in particular the Medieval Warm Period of 1,000 years ago, and the 400-foot rise in sea levels since the end of the last Ice Age 18,000 years ago. Vineyands in Merrie Olde England, and all like that.

Bring it on, Al!

No comments: