Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fitna, the Movie

Click on the movie name in red to go to Fitna, (courtesy of Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs) the Movie by Geert Wilders about the Quran (in English). The movie is short, and very simple. It merely takes the words of the Quran and translates them, then illustrates some of the resulting violence the Quran has inspired in the followers of Islam. In other words, it just uses the words of the Quran in juxtaposition to the words and deeds of its adherents.

As usual, the Islamofascists have threatened to kill any and all who have anything to do with this movie. That includes you and me - me for bringing it to your attention, and you for watching it. Of course, it's easier for them to learn of my part than yours.

However, they still haven't found Gualala, and I guess I'm safe since GPS can't find it either. I do keep my eyes open for anyone wearing a long flowing robe or a burqa, but that description applies to some of the old hippies up here too.

No comments: