Saturday, December 31, 2005

Leftist Bias In The Main Stream Media

(Click on Day by Day to enlarge it)

When Fred Adler interviewed me on 100.5 FM, The Tide, it became one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had as a conservative on the North Coast. Fred doesn't believe there is leftist bias in the media, and challenged my assertion that there is. I thought that Fred had read my letter to the Independent Coast Observer more closely than he let on, since I had extensively covered the issue previously here and here.

Actually, many people in this area think the media has right-wing bias, and point out the Fox network. And the....and the.... Well, anyway, they point at Fox. At the same time, when I say ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, Time Warner, Newsweek, San Francisco Chronicle, New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times (and go on, and on, and on...) they say they can't be leftists, they're part of the corporate culture of the United States, and anything that has a Board of Directors is, by their definition, right wing.

My approach to the issue is to gather as much facts as I can, and give them a "smell test." To that end, please follow this link to a collection of the "best" left-wing stinkers of 2005. If you don't have to hold your nose, you too are a leftist. A caution to right wingers - they are really bad, and don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: